April 28-29, 2021
Optimizing Plant Performance
- Converting a Coal-fired Plant: Benefits and Challenges
- Proven Data Validation and Reconciliation Techniques That Improve Performance
- Leveraging Drone Data for Utilities
- Making the Modern Plant Digital, Safer and More Predictable
- Repair, Replace, Re-engineer: What’s the Solution for Optimizing Your Pumping System?
- Next Gen O&M Tools to Keep Conventional Power Competitive
Are you an industry expert, innovator or trail blazer with insights to share with the energy market? If so, complete a submission form and tell us what you’d like to speak about at an upcoming POWERGEN+ Series virtual event (from the location of your choice)!
August 25-26, 2021
Decentralization and the New Energy Mix
- Taking On-site Power to Utility-Scale and C&I Levels – Trends in Co-generation and CHP
- Microgrids and Distributed Energy
- Data Centers and 100 percent Reliability
- The Wide World of Renewable Energy
October 27-28, 2021
Gas-Fired Power’s Role in the Energy Transition
- Natural Gas Power Generation in the Future
- Hy8: The Road from Hybrid to 100 Percent H2 Turbines
- Integrated Resource Planning: What Makes it Achievable?
- Adapting for Cycling and Load Following
WANT TO SPEAK IN AN UPCOMING POWERGEN+ SESSION?
Are you an industry expert, innovator or trail blazer with insights to share with the energy market? If so, submit an abstract to speak at an upcoming POWERGEN+ Series virtual event (from the location of your choice)!
Our audience is electrified by case studies, insights and tips from power generation companies. While our scheduling places a premium on utility and end-user participation, commercial entities that can secure a client to present with, will find their content more attractive.