February 17-18, 2021
Workforce and Asset Management
Future Power Plant Workforce Needs and Challenges
- Planning and Conquering Power Plant Outages
COVID 19 Era Workforce Management
Asset Management for Plant Life Extension
After you join the community and make your account, view the ‘Event Agenda’ to learn more about these sessions and add them to your personal schedule. Once added to your schedule, you will receive reminders when the session is going live.
June 23-24, 2021
The Future of Electricity
- Hydrogen in Action – Latest advancements on H2 Infrastructure and Integration
- Nuclear Power in the Zero-Carbon Future-Financing, Compliance in the U.S. and the Global Picture
- Next Era in Carbon Capture and Future of Coal-Fired Generation
- Power Generation Investment
August 25-26, 2021
Decentralization and the New Energy Mix
- Taking On-site Power to Utility-Scale and C&I Levels – Trends in Co-generation and CHP
- Microgrids and Distributed Energy
- Data Centers and 100 percent Reliability
- The Wide World of Renewable Energ
BECOME A THOUGHT LEADER: SHARE YOUR INSIGHTS WITH THE POWER GENERATION COMMUNITY
Are you an industry expert, innovator or trail blazer with insights to share with the energy market? If so, submit an abstract to speak at an upcoming POWERGEN+ Series virtual event (from the location of your choice)!
Our audience is electrified by case studies, insights and tips from power generation companies. While our scheduling places a premium on utility and end-user participation, commercial entities that can secure a client to present with, will find their content more attractive.